Founder Card Trivia
Last updated on Invalid Date
To increase your spot on the whitelist, you can play our Founder Card Trivia game.
- What role is given to authors, writers and poets on the BookCoin discord channel?
- What is Mark Manson's unreleased chapter from Subtle Art of not giving a Fuck called?
- Which author's image is on the Founder Card in one of the BookCoin tweets?
- What are the perks mentioned in the Medium article for owning Metalibrary Cards? (answer each perk separately and not at the same time)
- What is Alan Watts's upcoming drop called?
- Branding a key change in our mentality, we’ve shifted from a platform mentality to a ___ one.
- What is the title of Mark's article on the recent Oscars incident?
- Who’s estate are we working with to release unpublished and out of print writings from?
- What author was behind BookCoin’s first official collection?
- What token did one of our advisors mint the first entire book on the blockchain with?
- Which tanking token did one of our advisors recently take over?
- What city was BookCoin birthed out of?
- Which Big 5 publisher helped BookCoin navigate its first launch?
- What was the title of the article outlining BookCoins intention to write history in the literacy industry?
- What is one statement on our coin?
- What do we call the initial minting of a book to the blockchain?
- No longer are readers, just readers. They are…
- No longer are books just books to read or listen to. They are…
- One team member and one advisor are part of the team behind this project launched by a very known face in the NFT space.
- Design degens badge.
- Caleb’s most prized NFT collection.
- One of our team members is also the cofounder of this innovative web3 network.
- Survive All…
- Most used hashtag on Twitter?